A Motorhead Extraordinaire Workspace is generally made up of storage cabinets, workbenches, toolboxes, overhead cabinets, backsplashes, counter tops, and other complimentary accessories all properly integrated into a workspace solution. Refer to our Technical Data section for detailed product catalogs, which include detailed technical product and design specifications.
Whether you need just a single cabinet to store parts or tools, a simple workbench, or are outfitting a new workshop, garage, business, or other personal workspace we will help you at no charge to:
- Configure a single workspace component or help you layout and design an entire workshop
- Determine your optimal workspace layout, work flow, and overall configuration
- Provide you with layout drawings, bill of materials, and a detailed quotation
- Coordinate and track the delivery of your purchase directly to where it will be installed, even if special delivery services are needed.
- Guide you or your installer through the installation process with both written instructions, free phone assistance, and optional onsite support.
All we need to get started is an idea of your vision and an understanding of how you plan to use your workspace. We’ll take it from there.
You may purchase our most popular products from this web site using our electronic store or you may call us to place a phone order.
Many of our customers need something a bit special. It is best to call us to discuss those needs. We will help you get a solution configured to your exact specifications.
We accept American Express, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, and Checks. All orders must be paid for in full, including Freight Estimates, before delivery.
- If your purchase is less than 75 pounds it will most likely be shipped via UPS, FED-X, or other small package delivery service.
- If your purchase is more than 75 pounds it will be shipped ground freight. The most cost effective way to ship is to a business loading dock; there are additional fees imposed to ship to a residence with a lift-gate.
- For a Freight Estimate, the bill of materials (order) must be complete and we will need to know:
- The ship-to-address
- Whether this is a business or residence
- If a lift-gate delivery is needed.
- Once we get a Freight Estimate you will be notified for approval before we actually complete your order and queue it for production or delivery. If you do not approve the Freight Estimate, your order can be cancelled without further obligtion on your part with all payments promptly rfunded by us.
- We quote Freight Estimates and will either credit or charge the difference after the shipment has occurred and the actual freight charges are known.
Contact us for more information regarding Delivery and Freight Charges.
Installation of any of our Motorhead Extraordinaire Workspace products is relatively straightforward and requires basic mechanical and assembly skills. Installation is not included in the price of your products.
Since some of our products are very heavy you will need an assistant and possibly some material handling equipment to move the products about. Installation Notes and Guides are online for immediate download.
You may call for installation help 7-days a week from 7AM to 9PM EST, at 800-618-8028 or 978-618-2800. If we are unavailable, leave a detailed message and we will call you back as soon as possible.
Lista and products carry a lifetime warranty. Durham products carry a one-year warranty. Reelcraft products carry a two-year limited warranty. For further details contact us.
Call our Toll Free Number
Phone:800-618-8028Email Customer Support